Monday, March 22, 2010

Just in Time for the Re-launch!

I've started a new blog since Football Manager Live will be re-launching this week and I have precious little to do in the 3-4 days while it is offline being prepared for re-launch!

I'd attempted to blog the escapades of my team (Waukesha 1834, formerly of GW Clough, soon to be of GW Völler) once before but found that the impetus to create new posts was lacking - particularly in the "version 1.0" days of FML when players were traded on a daily basis.

This new blog will concentrate less on the specifics of my team and try to offer a more generalized and objective viewpoint of strategy in Football Manager Live and my ideas on how the game could be improved. I hope to update it on a semi-regular basis so if I am failing in this goal, feel free to drop me a line via email or on Völler and verbally smack me around a bit until I get on back on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment